Hi

These are my thoughts on how the script would work:
1) Run the script with the following inputs:
- older release apt packages file
- older security release apt packages file
- later release apt packages file
- later security release apt package file
2) The script will then parse those files (looks for package and version)
3) Merge the normal release with the security release (takes the latest)
4) Compare the two merged sets and check if the later release has any entry
that is lower than the older release. Output those as "package version".

Best regards

// Ola

|  o...@inguza.com                    o...@debian.org            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |