Hi Andreas,

On 3/30/18 3:14 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Steffen,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 01:11:28AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
Please kindly have a look at clonalframe - it has a ref
for SciCrunch, is yamllint clean but nothing shows up.
Hmmmm, good catch.

  clonalframe   | SciCrunch | SCR_016060

is in UDD.  I have no idea why it is not displayed on the tasks page.
Needs further investigation.
Fixed now.
Happy here. :)
I realised that importer and tasks pages generation scripts
were all perfectly working.  However, for a reason I did not understand
the gatherer was not run on the main UDD host.  I need to keep an eye on
this.

There are still packages that are not updated. Worthwhile candidates
are

autodock
bio-express (https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/express)
Bio-eagle
garli
gdpc
gromacs

a problem for me to report them is that I am uncertain about the time that needs to be passed until the update is run. Could you please help with a little line at the bottom alike:

The good part of the problem is that whenever I check if something was updated, I'll add RRIDs to another package. This typically is from within salsa. Is that possibly not triggering the same routines as when I push from a remote-from-salsa repository?

Best,

Steffen