Hello Saira,

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 at 15:50, Saira Hussain <saira.h0...@zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I am currently working on the tests for the package ePCR. I've noticed
> that there is a subfolder epcr under the main folder epcr.

I am a bit confused as I cannot find any epcr subfolder on Salsa [1].

> If I run make
> all, then it will compile the executables in both locations. Is that
> something that shouldn't be there?

On top of that, make clean doesn't work properly and that may needs to
> be addressed as well. Happy to do that with some help!

You need not compile the package from the source in a usual way. A proper
way would be to build it using pbuilder or sbuild in a chroot environment.
If you have any problem with one of these packages, feel free to ask here.
I have just checked epcr on my computer (sbuild -d sid) and the built has
finished successfully, so I guess it should work for you as well.

Rgrds

--
Liuba

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/epcr