Hi people,

I am doing a QA (do not need a sponsor) and
packaging a more recent version of the app.

This new version has support for python3, as
said in setup.py, so I created debian/*.install
files and edited debian/control and debian/rules.

cat debian/rules:

#!/usr/bin/make -f

%:
        dh $@ --with python2,python3 --buildsystem=pybuild

override_dh_auto_test:

override_dh_clean:
        rm -f django_notification.egg-info/SOURCES.txt
        #rm -f django_notification.egg-info/PKG-INFO
        rm -f django_notification.egg-info/requires.txt
        dh_clean

Two packages are been created:

 - Package: python-django-notification
 - Package: python3-django-notification

cowbuilder is ok.

I do not see errors during the build and there
is no differences between the .deb packages. Am
I missing something ? First time doing this.

regards,
--
Herbert Parentes Fortes Neto (hpfn)