Geert Stappers writes:

> On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:15:37AM +0100, Alberto Luaces wrote:
>> I would need someone to sponsor "company-irony",
>
> What is "company-irony"?
> Please tell more about it  ( think "try to sell it" )

Sorry about that: "company" is a completion framework for emacs.
"irony" is a completion system for C++.  "company-irony" makes irony
analysis of the source code available to the company framework, so it
makes emacs behave as a sort of IDE for C++.

>> which is now packaged and uploaded to Alioth.
>
> Where?
> Please provide URL  ( think "help those you want to help you" )

It is in the debian-emacsen git repo:

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-emacsen/pkg/company-irony.git/

Sorry again for the confusion: the guidelines I followed implied that I
had to fill a RFS, CCing to debian-emacsen.  I understand that for other
people it can be a bit cryptic.

Alberto