On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 12:52:41PM +0100, Alberto Luaces wrote:
> Geert Stappers writes:
> > On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:15:37AM +0100, Alberto Luaces wrote:
> >> I would need someone to sponsor "company-irony",
> >
> > What is "company-irony"?
> > Please tell more about it  ( think "try to sell it" )
> >

> Sorry about that: "company" is a completion framework for emacs.
> "irony" is a completion system for C++.  "company-irony" makes irony
> analysis of the source code available to the company framework, so it
> makes emacs behave as a sort of IDE for C++.
>

> >> which is now packaged and uploaded to Alioth.
> >
> > Where?
> > Please provide URL  ( think "help those you want to help you" )
> >

> It is in the debian-emacsen git repo:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-emacsen/pkg/company-irony.git/
>
> Sorry again for the confusion: the guidelines I followed implied that I
> had to fill a RFS, CCing to debian-emacsen.  I understand that for other
> people it can be a bit cryptic.

And here the decrypted version of my original email

Hi,

It left me (and other potenial sponsers) with the questions

> > What is it?
> > Where to find it?

So I did ask.

Actually I hoped my mail would show up at lists-debian-ment...@lists.debian.org
for creating awareness that a RFS is actually about asking working together.

That is best done by reaching out as far as possible.

So tell what a package is about, tell where to find more information.

This time is the message properly address to the Debian mentors mailinglist.

@Alberto:
 My apology for the personal addressing
 My intend was and is addressing l-d-mentors@l.d.o.

Groeten