I am looking for a sponsor for my package "runit"
* Package name : runit
Version : 2.1.2-10
Upstream Author : Gerrit Pape <p...@smarden.org>
* Url : http://smarden.org/runit/
* Licenses : BSD-3-clause
Programming Lang :
Section : admin
runit is a collection of tools to provide system-wide service supervision
and to manage services. Contrary to sysv init, it not only cares about
starting and stopping services, but also supervises the service daemons
while they are running. Amongst other things, it provides a reliable
interface to send signals to service daemons without the need for pid-files,
and a log facility with automatic log file rotation and disk space limits.
runit service supervision can run under sysv init or replace the init
system completely. Complete init replacement provided by 'runit-init'
It builds those binary packages:
This package succesfully builds on debomatic machine:
Please note, that package is maintained with dgit(1) tool
using dgit-maint-merge(7) workflow. For more information about how to
sponsor this package, see dgit-sponsorship(7).
Git repository: https://salsa.debian.org/runit-team/runit.git
Git branch: master
With /bin/sh following commands should suffice:
$ git clone https://salsa.debian.org/runit-team/runit.git runit
$ cd runit
$ make -f debian/rules get-orig-source # 'gbp buildpackage' is fine
$ dgit sbuild
Changes since last upload:
* Replace DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS with DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS, since the former
is meant for user, rebuilding package and overrides the latter.
+ Thanks: Gianfranco Costamagna <locutusofb...@debian.org>
* Add 'runscript' program into 'runit' binary package, intended to
simplify for system administrator management of per-user 'runsvdir'
* Incorporate NMU. Bring back runit-init package.
* Add compiler flags for large file support.
* Add support for sysvinit control pipe into shutdown script, solving issue
with reboot just after runit-init installation. (Closes: #861536)
* Add dependency on initscripts. While initscripts probably could be
simplified, right now it is simpler to rely on it to make sure, that
transition from sysvinit is smooth. On other hand, if both runscript
and initscript are present, runscript is favored.
* Write CFLAGS and LDFLAGS into conf-ld/conf-cc. Without it, upstream
build system strips binaries, wasting precious debug information that
must be stored in -dbg symbols.
* Check for executable bit on /run/runit.reboot with stat(1), not
test(1). If /run is mounted with 'noexec' option, test(1) gives
* Reduce timeout between SIGTERM and SIGKILL on system shutdown.
Default 7 seconds is reasonable for well-behaving program, and waiting
longer does not help with programs, which ignore SIGTERM, like
startx(1) in some configurations.
* Fix problem with bash completion script when ls(1) output color control
* Update Vcs-* fields in debian/control. Now on GitLab instance at
* Bump compat version to 11, rendering dh-sysuser unneeded.
* Drop explicit --parallel from debian/rules, since it is default since
* Use secure URL when referencing to debian/copyright format.
* Bump standards version to 4.1.3 (removed priority 'extra')
* Remove version conflicts on sysvinit, since it is no longer present