Hi Paolo,

Thanks for taking the time to review my package. Just to let you know, I am
working on the things you mentioned, but have hit a roadblock when it comes to
actually joining the js-team.

> 3. If you wish to maintain this package within this team, I'd suggest that
> you join the team !
>    Just drop a mail to the mailing list committing to follow the team
> policies, and indicate your salsa alias.
>    One of the js-team group owners can then add you to the group on salsa.

So, I actually sent an email to pkg-javascript-de...@lists.alioth.debian.org
some time ago, asking to join the team, but my email got stuck in moderation
and as far as I am aware never actually made it to the list. Is there something
you can do or recommend I do about this?