Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Tian,

thanks for volunteering and starting to contribute to Debian!

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 11:10:08PM +0800, Tian wrote:

>  pocsuite3 (1.7.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
>  .
>    * source package automatically created by stdeb 0.10.0

Unfortunatly the quality of packages generated by some generator usually
not adequate for inclusion in Debian. If you check the mentors page
of the package [1], you'll see that there are many issues…

I suggest to read [1] and all linked documents, and recreate the package.
You'll find dh_make(1) from the package dh-make useful to generate boiler plate
templates for the debian directory. Those templates needs to be hand-edited
afterwards, many of them wont be needed: you'd rm them… To get hints, you may
take a look a similar packages as well

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/pocsuite3/
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/

Once ready, please reupload to mentors and remove the moreinfo tag.

--
tobi