Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Tian

(As this a python package, and I'm not fluent in python, I won't sponsor
this upload. Nethetheless I hope you find the review handy.)

Possibly you want to reach out to the Python team i[1] or pkg-security team [2]
for an sponsor and maybe team-maintainance.
[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonTeam
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/pkg-security

Reviewing:

- d/patches series should be removed if there are no patches.

- d/changelog:
You need to file an ITP bug and close it in the changleog.
(See https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers and
https://wiki.debian.org/WNPP)
That triggers lintian warning "initial-upload-closes-no-bugs"

- d/watch:
seems not to work: Mentors page says:
 A watch file is present but doesn't work
warnings:       Tag pattern missing version delimiters () in debian/watch,
skipping:
https://github.com/knownsec/pocsuite3/releases/download/v1.7.6/pocsuite3-1.7.6+dfsg.tar.gz

- pocsuite3/thirdparty/*:
 - There are many third-party libraries embedded in the code; At least a few of
   them are already packaged for debian, so you use the ones in Debian when
   building the package and remove those convenience copies in e.g d/clean
- thirdparty/oset:
  Seems to be from
  http://code.activestate.com/recipes/577624-orderedset/#  MIT licensed, in
  contracditction what is declared in d/copyright.  (That means, you need to do
  complete copyright file review to have d/copyright correct)

- Package FTBFS in a clean pbuilder environment:

dh clean --with python3 --buildsystem=pybuild
   dh_auto_clean -O--buildsystem=pybuild
        install -d
/build/pocsuite3-1.7.6/debian/.debhelper/generated/_source/home
        pybuild --clean -i python{version} -p 3.9
I: pybuild base:232: python3.9 setup.py clean
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/build/pocsuite3-1.7.6/setup.py", line 14, in <module>
    from pocsuite3 import __version__, __author__, __author_email__, __license__
  File "/build/pocsuite3-1.7.6/pocsuite3/__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
    from .lib.core.common import set_paths
  File "/build/pocsuite3-1.7.6/pocsuite3/lib/core/common.py", line 20, in
<module>
    import chardet
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'chardet'
E: pybuild pybuild:353: clean: plugin distutils failed with: exit code=1:
python3.9 setup.py clean
dh_auto_clean: error: pybuild --clean -i python{version} -p 3.9 returned exit
code 13
make: *** [debian/rules:6: clean] Error 13
dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules clean subprocess returned exit status 2
I: copying local configuration
E: Failed autobuilding of package

shellcodes/data/linux/*bin
- Are they rebuilt during package build?

(The review might be incomplete, I ran out of time)

Cheers,
--
tobi