Control: tags -1 moreinfo

On Tue, 29 Jun 2021 07:15:02 +0530 Charles <c...@charlesmatkinson.org> wrote:

> d/source/metadata.  The bung git repo is not (yet) publicly accessible
> so metadata cannot be implemented

Hi Charles,

I've downloaded the dsc and took a look at the orig.tar ... It looks weird, to
be honest, not really like source code but a pre-prepared tree just copied into
place, not like a source tree.

Just one example, the manpages are already gz compressed, that does not look
like this is source code in the preferred form of modifications..

I could also find a place where to download the orig. And there is no watch file
either…

So I guess this RFS should wait until the git becoms available...

--
tobi