For some reason, the plain text version of my previous email cut of the end
(although it was
included in the HTML version).  I am sending just that part again in hopes it
goes through in
both plain text and HTML.

> On Tuesday, October 18, 2022 1:41:51 PM MST Bastian Germann wrote:
> The debian/copyright needs some more
> changes. Search the upstream import commit for newly added copyright lines
> and new license texts.

I very carefully looked though all the files in the source and the output of
licensecheck to
create the copyright file.  If you compare it to the copyright file from
4.0.9-1 you will see
that it is much improved and fixes many inaccuracies that existed in the
4.0.9-1 Debian
package.  I am fairly sure that the current copyright file is comprehensively
correct, but feel
free to point out anything I have missed.

On a different topic, I see that you replaced the included distutils with the
Debian system
one.  Thank you for doing that.  (I created an MR that updates debian/copyright
to include
your copyright on that patch.)

--
Soren Stoutner