Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mercator":

  dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mercator/mercator_0.3.0-1.dsc

It builds these binary packages:
 libmercator-0.3-1 - WorldForge terrain library
 libmercator-0.3-1-dbg - WorldForge terrain library - debugging symbols
 libmercator-0.3-dev - WorldForge terrain library - development files

  More information about mercator can be obtained from
http://worldforge.org/dev/eng/libraries/mercator

  Changes since the last upload:

 mercator (0.3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * new upstream release
   * new maintainer: Debian games team (closes: #653975)
     - added myself as uploader
   * changed binary package names for SONAME bump
   * updated to 3.0 (quilt) source format
   * updated Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes required)
   * debian/control: added Vcs- fields
   * added symbols tracking
   * debian/copyright: convert to DEP-5 format
   * converted to use the dh build sequencer

Regards,
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.w...@bregmasoft.ca>