tag 659083 + moreinfo
thanks

Hi,

Stephen Kitt <st...@sk2.org> writes:
>   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xmoto/xmoto_0.5.9-1.dsc

You do not include the full license text for src/glext.h in the
copyright information.

Have the patches been forwarded upstream?

You use debhelper compat level 9, so why don't you build-depend on
debhelper (>= 9)?

Please update at least config.{guess,sub}, see [1] for details, or just
use dh-autoreconf (my personal preference).

The source for bin/xmoto.bin seems to be missing, compare with
upstream's SVN repository[2].  I have filed a bug[3] as it is also
the case for the version currently inthe archive.  Please ask upstream
to include the source and ideally built xmoto.bin instead of including
it, see also [4] for more details.

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] <file:///usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz>
[2] <http://svn.tuxfamily.org/viewvc.cgi/xmoto_xmoto/trunk/bin/>
[3] <http://bugs.debian.org/661340>
[4] <http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Games/Upstream#Source>