On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 01:04:28AM +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 04.04.2012 00:50, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > * Orphan the package.
>
> if your intention is to orphan the package you should set the
> maintainer to "Debian QA Group <packa...@qa.debian.org>", too.
>
> I didn't look any further but this was drawing my attention.

Fixed, re-uploaded, thanks for noticing.

Lintian now complains:
W: tcng source: changelog-should-mention-qa
but this seems wrong -- it's this very upload that is orphaning the package;
lintian has no real way to know that, though.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple