On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 01:21:55AM +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 04.04.2012 01:19, Adam Borowski wrote:
> > Lintian now complains: W: tcng source: changelog-should-mention-qa
> > but this seems wrong -- it's this very upload that is orphaning the
> > package; lintian has no real way to know that, though.
>
> Just add "* QA Upload" to the changelog entry to make Lintian shut up.

Should I be rather Lintian correct, or what-seems-to-be-right correct?
This one seems to be on the edge, as the last maintainer upload.
Still, a changelog line doesn't really break things any way.

--
// If you believe in so-called "intellectual property", please immediately
// cease using counterfeit alphabets.  Instead, contact the nearest temple