Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "capi4hylafax"

 * Package name    : capi4hylafax
   Version         : 1:01.03.00.99.svn.300-18
   Upstream Author : AVM GmbH
 * URL             : ftp://ftp.avm.de/tools/capi4hylafax.linux
 * License         : GPL-2.0+
   Section         : comm

It builds those binary packages:

  capi4hylafax - Faxing over CAPI 2.0 device

This updated package will close on bug report, but also another bug with udev.
And now it supports upgrading from squeeze to wheezy (config update). This is
important for migration.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/capi4hylafax

dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/capi4hylafax/capi4hylafax_01.03.00.99.svn.300-18.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  capi4hylafax (1:01.03.00.99.svn.300-18) unstable; urgency=low

    * Do not recommend contrib package isdnactivecards. Closes: #682135
    * Fix udev warning: create symlink /dev/faxCAPI with init script and
        remove udev rules file.
    * Add postinst script to update logfile name and path in config.faxCAPI.

   -- Joachim Wiedorn <ad_deb...@joonet.de>  Sat, 04 Aug 2012 01:07:15 +0200

Regards,
   Joachim Wiedorn