* Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfra...@yahoo.it> [2015-10-12
12:38:29+0200]
> Hi Dmitry,
>
> please check the copyrights carefully.
>
> e.g. some documentation files are released under FDL license (some 1.2
> and some others 1.3)

Upstram maintainer was kind to apply patches and release GNU Complexity
1.3. Unfortunately, after that release problem with FDL versions is
still not fixed. Maintainer claims, that FDL 1.3 text dominates one line
in header and think it not worth trouble to release new version just
because of it. In 1.4, whenever it would be, problem will vanish.

So I beleive, GNU Complexity is ready to enter sid. What should I do to
make it enter backports?

--
Accept: text/plain, text/x-diff