Package: sponsorship-request
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "eoconv". I already filed RFS
several weeks ago, this is just bump (not sure, if it is good practice)

* Package name    : eoconv
  Version         : 1.4-1
  Upstream Author : Tristan Miller <psychon...@nothingisreal.com>
* Url             : http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Eoconv
* Licenses        : GPL-3+
  Section         : text

        convert text files between various Esperanto encodings
         Esperanto is written in an alphabet of 28 letters. However,
         only 22 of these letters can be found in the standard ASCII
         character set. The remaining six -- `c', `g', `h', `j', and
         `s' with circumflex, and `u' with breve -- are not available
         in ASCII. Various encoding systems have been developed to
         represent Esperanto text in printed and typed text.  eoconv
         program converts between them.

It builds those binary packages:

    eoconv -- convert text files between various Esperanto encodings

To access futher information about this package, visit the following URL:

    http://mentors.debian.net/package/eoconv

    http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eoconv/eoconv_1.4-1.dsc

Alternatively, you can access package debian/ directory via git from URL:

    git://anonscm.debian.org/users/kaction-guest/eoconv.git

More information about eoconv can be obtained from
http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/Eoconv

Changes since last upload:

  * Initial release (Closes: #809817)

Regards,