On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> I read it's - maybe - possibile to install Debian on a mobile device such as
> tablets, and I'm curious about that and would like to try it with my android
> tablet.

It depends on what tablet you have and how much work you are able to
put in. For most tablets, the best you can get is a Debian chroot
under Android and there are a bunch of apps for that. If your tablet
is supported by Replicant or LineageOS, you might be able to go a
little further and boot Debian with an Android version of the Linux
kernel. To properly install Debian in fully supported way, you would
have to put in a bunch of effort on reverse engineering, rewriting
drivers and mainlining Linux and bootloader code changes.

https://wiki.debian.org/ChrootOnAndroid
https://wiki.debian.org/Mobile
https://wiki.debian.org/AndroidTools

--