On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Thanks all of you.  I'm trying to practise the following how-to:
>
>  http://whiteboard.ping.se/Android/Debian

I don't think the author of that article is on this list. You might
want to invite him here using the name and email address listed at the
bottom of the article.

> .  Thanks to Cascardo's suggestion, I managed to do:
>
>  $ adb shell
>  root@SmartPadS2:/ # mount
>
> .  Now, I don't understand from that how-to what comes now.  I understand how
> to make two partitions on a micro sd card, but then?  Please help.

Looking at the article, the next step is to copy the provided init
script and alter it to use the right block devices. Then rebuild the
initramfs and later write it to your device.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise