On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:07:53AM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 06:21:32PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > The first bit that I wanted to add to it was "Things to do before asking
> > questions from the templates", where I'd like to condensate some of the
> > things discussed during Debconf.
>
> Ah.  Are there records of those discussions?  Was DAM involved?  It
> seems to involve trying to reduce the templated questions asked so I was
> wondering how as an AM you know if you've asked enough to satisfy FD and
> DAM.

The notes have been posted here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/07/msg00034.html

I think that the main thing that can be extracted from the notes to
answer your question is this one:

 - common sense is more effective that you'd imagine

I'm neither part of FD nor DAM, but that was IIRC the consensus during
the BOF.

Ciao,

Enrico

--