On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 05:34:35PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:

> software. Admittedly, it is using a minified version of the libraries
> but I still would not qualify that by "non-free". The rest of the JS

Good point about the minified JS. I'm using the minified versions
that are shipped with JQuery sources, but I don't know how they have
been generated.

I wouldn't object to having only the original javascript library sources
in nm.d.o's git and then building the minified versions at deploy time
with tools available in Debian, if someone could show me what tools are
available that work and do an acceptable job.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enr...@enricozini.org>