Hello,

I advocate Vasudev Sathish Kamath to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

My first interaction with Vasudev probably came with pypdflib package.

Since, then, I've sponsored his many of packages, we almost restructure entire
repository of Debian-Indic-Workers team [1], poked and fixed many upstream
issues (falconpl is the best example) - and Vasudev's both technical and social
skills are up-to Debian standards. He was one of the person behind successful
MiniDebConf at Nitte in 2011 [3].

I'll be more than happy if FD is fine with processing his application.

Enrico Zini (via nm.debian.org)