On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 12:53:28PM +0200, Michael Ole Olsen wrote:
> If you cannot stand behind your work with your real name, you should not be
> in Debian IMO

I disagree with this in so many levels.

[..]

> What is the problem with using real name?
What's a 'real name' for you?

> If you don't want to be found on google, you can hide your middle name...
Middle name? I can't see that in my passport.

A must-read here:

https://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-names/

I don't know Unit 193 at all. But if their contributions to the project are
good, and they manages to get somebody signing their key after establishing the
key belongs to them, I'll be happy to welcome Unit 193 to our project.

Ana