Sorry , for interruption between the mentors ,
But can i know except rolling the dice ,
What are the things that a mentor should know and after how many
contribution ,they can go for this prestigious Summit
And why there is rolling of dice rather then a formal written format for it
and a review of best admin to represent Debian in Mentor summit .

I know , i am not mentor and i shouldn't interfere in this matter but , as
a part of Debian community . I am just asking some questions.