FCFS is not the right way to select a person for this summit , if this is
the case send Lucas Kanashiro , for the summit , he came first plus he has
many contributions in Debian that are visible to every community member ,
and as mentor what you think is doesn't matter as , you are not going to
represent yourself , you are going to represent Debian (one of the biggest
community in World) .
So , send someone , who has done some contribution that are visible to
everyone .
So , send Lucas Kanashiro and Chirayu Desai and if Dashamir can go then
perfect .

>>> https://github.com/Jaminy
>>> https://github.com/mollydb