Hi,

Markus Koschany wrote:

> as discussed on debian-devel [1] I would like to request that more DFSG
> licenses are added to /usr/share/common-licenses and that package
> maintainers are allowed to reference them.
>
> License: AGPL-3.0
> Source: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.de.html
> Example packages:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DFSGLicenses#GNU_AFFERO_GENERAL_PUBLIC_LICENSE_.28AGPL-3.29

What commonly installed packages use this license?  Is ghostscript the
only one, or are there others?

I'm neutral on this change.  ghostscript is installed on most
installations and uses this license and unfortunately pieces of it get
incorporated into other packages like poppler-data.  If it weren't for
ghostscript then I would be against this change.

(src/utils/qpaeq in pulseaudio is about to become a non-example, since
its licensing was simplified to LGPL upstream.)

Thanks and hope that helps,
Jonathan