On 02/11/2018 07:00 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> The main thing that changed was:
>
> https://bugs.debian.org/825110
>
> But I thought this had been fixed in the installer now.

I thought you had issues booting the installer image?

The issue you linked is about booting the installed system and
wasn't really fixed - it was worked around because Yaboot is
still broken.

This is why I want the powerpc/ppc64 to be switched to GRUB which
is what we already did on CHRP/POWER systems. Unfortunately, getting
GRUB installed on PPC Macs is a bit more complicated.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer - glaub...@debian.org