I've been monitoring this thread for some time, and was able to install one of the november images on a PowerBook G4 DVI using multiple tweaks. All in all the PowerBook runs fine.

I tried the 3/28 ppc64 image on a dual G5 and it booted right up after the install.  I've not spent much time working the system yet.

Today I went with the 3/28 powerpc on a G4 desktop from 2002 (quicksilver). The install went well, but seemed much slower.  The boot went to corrupted graphics, so I tried again adding nomodeset to grub boot. The boot started normally, but eventually hung with a blinking underscore cursor in the upper left corner of the display. I then tried to boot into recovery mode, but ended up with a corrupt graphics screen.

The graphics card in the G4 is an Nvidia GForce4 Ti 4600 which is listed as unsupported, but is supposed to work with the nouveau or vesa drivers. Are they part of the netinst image, or do I need to reinstall and offer a usb stick when asked for additonal software?

I'd like to thank everyone for the work, especially John Paul. Those of us that are complete novices wouldn't be able to use our mac's without all your workl

dougy