Hi Adrian, Bill,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 10:01 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaub...@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Your 43-P150 system is listed here:
>
> > https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/install
>
> Apparently, there were custom installation floppy disks for this machine.
>
> Since the link above 404s, you have to download them from the archive server:
>
> > http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/current/chrp/
>
> The page also links to a 404 page by Geert Uytterhoven who apparently once had
> such a system:
>
> > https://web.archive.org/web/20140625035302/http://users.telenet.be/geertu/Linux/PPC/
>
> I'm CC'ing him since he might be able to give you some hints.

While I did have a CHRP system, it was a LongTrail, not a 43P-150.
The "Development History" part doesn't mention that I ran Debian,
but I did.  Probably some manual installation, in the late nineties...

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- ge...@linux-m68k.org