Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.16.2 now, with the following changes:

        - README: Minimum CUPS requirement of cups-filters is CUPS
          1.4.x.  It does not build with earlier CUPS versions (Bug
          #993).
        - driverless, foomatic-rip: Create relative symbolic links.
        - All C/C++ files: Silenced all compiler warnings, at least
          the ones appearing when building on Ubuntu Linux 17.10 with
          GCC 7.1.0.
        - README: Updated the introduction section to reflect the
          current functionality of cups-filters, and the build
          requirements for the Poppler-based filters (C++11: Bug
          #1404, Build configuration of Poppler: Bug #1257). Thanks to
          Roland Hieber (r dot hieber at pengutronix dot de) to find
          out about this.
        - pdftoopvp, bannertopdf, pdftoraster: Build with C++11
          standard as some features of this standard are needed by
          these filters (or by Poppler). Thanks to Roland Hieber (r
          dot hieber at pengutronix dot de) for the patch (Bug #1404).

This release is mainly clean-up: Update README, silence compiler warnings, use C++11 standard for Poppler-based filters, use relative symbolic links to make Snap-packaging easier.

Please release this on Debian so that I can sync it to Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

   Till