Hello,

I also had the not-very-helpful message from CUPS:

  No destination host name supplied by cups-browsed for printer, is
  cups-browsed running?

Of course, cups-browsed was well running and I even tried to restart it,
also cups.service, etc. The solution I found, before reading this
report, was inspired by this answer:

  https://askubuntu.com/a/1128869

Here it is. First some context: the printer is connected to <hostnameA>
and printing from <hostnameB> first worked, then failed for the *very
same document* in the *very same Okular instance*---I simply wanted to
print two sets of pages from the same document, oh my...

Solution (everything done on <hostnameB>):

1) I purged the cups-browsed package, even though cups-daemon recommends
   it.

2) Then I figured out I needed to do “Delete Printer” from the CUPS web
   administration page for the printer (otherwise, trying to do step 3
   would fail with the incomprehensible error message “Unable to add
   printer:Cannot change printer-is-shared for remote queues.”—that,
   regardless of whether “Share printer” was being checked).

3) From the CUPS web administration page:

   Administration → Add Printer → Discovered Network Printers: Brother
   DCP-L2550DN (driverless) @ <hostnameA> (DCP-L2550DN DCP-L2550DN
   series) → ... → Add Printer (the button).

Finally, I was able to print from <hostnameB>.

Even though this solution is quite different from that proposed by
Gabriel, this may very well be the same issue, because now that I've
found this report, I see that my /var/log/syslog on <hostnameB> from
before the fix has entries like:

Sep 11 13:39:09 localhost kernel: [15658.624326] audit: type=1400 audit(...):
apparmor="DENIED" operation="capable" profile="/usr/sbin/cupsd" pid=6811
comm="cupsd" capability=12  capname="net_admin"
Sep 11 13:39:09 localhost kernel: [15658.718083] audit: type=1400 audit(...):
apparmor="DENIED" operation="capable" profile="/usr/sbin/cups-browsed" pid=6814
comm="cups-browsed" capability=23  capname="sys_nice"

Hope this helps other people. Regards,

--
Florent