On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I would love to have this fixed by today's dinstall. That's why I
> > prepared the attached NMU, please just send an OK and I'll upload it (of
> > course, feel free to do it yourself in a maintainer upload).
> >
> > Without any answer from you, I might upload it right before dinstall
> > (depending on the opinion of other involved people).
>
> Just to avoid confusion, this would mean uploading between 18:00 and 19:00 UTC
> today (in about 9.5 hours).

Debhelper uploaded. We also had a python-central upload (fixing
dh_pycentral) and a python-support (adding dh_pysupport). So hopefully we
should be able to really start updating modules to the new policy tomorrow.

Build-Depends will have to require:
- python (>= 2.3.5-7) (for pyversions script)
- debhelper (>= 5.0.37.1) (first dh_python for the new policy)
- python-central (>= 0.4.10) (fixed dh_pycentral to work with new dh_pyhton)
- python-support (>= 0.2.3) (first version with dh_pysupport)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog