Le mercredi 21 mars 2007 à 19:13 -0700, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> You implemented a tool that *ignored* some of the use cases that went into
> the initial policy, among them the case for 'current'.

This is wrong. Python-support doesn't rely on anything else than what
the maintainer chooses to build. The dh_pysupport script is a drop-in
replacement for the old dh_python (except for the multiple python2.X-foo
binary case), and will work whatever versions are built.

I'm not aware of any use case that python-support can't currently
handle. If you find one, please file a bug report.
--
 .''`.