OoO  En cette nuit  nuageuse du  vendredi 04  janvier 2008,  vers 00:11,
Piotr Ożarowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> disait:

>> I have  packaged Pycha,  a simple chart-drawing  library using  Cairo as
>> backend.
> [...]
>> Any feedback on the packaging is welcome.

Well, I am never sure of when  to use extra and when to use optional.

> * Build depend on python-support (>= 0.6.4) or you will have some
>   problems with Eggs
> * add python-setuptools (>= 0.6b3-1) to Build-Depends
> * add to source stanza (in debian/control):

>   Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/python-modules/packages/pycha/trunk
>   Vcs-Browser:
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/python-modules/packages/pycha/trunk/?op=log

> * Provides: ${python:Provides} is not really needed (sorry Joss)
>   you can add ${misc:Depends} to Depends
> * remove CHANGES.txt from debian/docs, add in debian/rules

>   DEB_INSTALL_CHANGELOGS_ALL = CHANGES.txt

Done all this.

> * I want to make few uploads by myself before adding
>   "XS-DM-Upload-Allowed: yes", so please remove it for now (feel free to
>   leave it if upload will be done by any other DD that already knows
>   you)

I have removed  it. I will upload  this to SVN shortly and  will ask you
for  upload  when  the  description  review  by  debian-l10n-english  is
complete.

>> I would like  to maintain it into the debian  modules packaging team. My
>> alioth login bernat-guest.

> you're added, welcome in the team :-)

Thanks !

May I also add nevow to the list of team-maintained packages?
 http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nevow.html

No upload is planned for the moment. I will just fix similar issues that
you spotted in Pycha.
--
printk(KERN_WARNING "Multi-volume CD somehow got mounted.\n");
        2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/fs/isofs/inode.c