On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:29:11 +0100, Piotr Ożarowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> > I  have uploaded to  SVN using  svn-inject -o.  Because of  the
modified
>> > SOURCES.txt, I have now a not-so-clean SVN tree. Should I leave as is
or
>> > should I remove SOURCES.txt from trunk and branches?
>>
>> please remove it and add a patch using quilt or dpatch.
>
> or just remove this file in clean rule, it will be regenerated with
> every ./setup.py call...

The file exists in the upstream tarball, so I cannot remove it. One line is
missing, so it is modified and the clean target does not revert the
modification. Even if I think this is a bit overkill, I will add a patch to
handle this.