Le lundi 30 mars 2009 à 14:50 +0200, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 02:18:31PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>
> > > - modify sys.path inside gnumed.py appropriately
> > >   (which I disapprove of as it means moving
> > >    platform specific code from platform specific
> > >    layers into platform-agnostic Python code)
> >
> > This one is my favorite;
> I'm sure you've got your reasons. Care to tell what they
> are? I'd like to properly consider this approach.

In the general case, it avoids wrapping the executable call in a shell
script. As there are any other things done in the shell script here,
this argument doesn’t stand in this particular case.

I also tend to prefer solutions that look more robust, for example
against existing PYTHONPATH variables. The rest is a matter of taste.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :