On 28 October 2012 08:47, Jakub Wilk <jw...@debian.org> wrote:

>  I assume that building the binary packages from a single source package
>>> is preferred?
>>>
>> sympy devs reckon we should use the separate release tarballs. Is that
>> acceptable for Debian?
>>

> Yes.

OK. I've committed the minor changes (diff attached) to update the Python 2
package to 0.7.2. I tried to add a -docs package with the Sphinx docs, but
it complained about Mathjax, so I've left it for now. If that sounds OK,
could someone upload it?

Also attached is the new packaging for the Python 3 version. This now calls
the script isympy3. Is it OK to svn-inject this? And is python3-sympy the
right name to use for the SVN directory?

Thanks,
Thomas