On 25 January 2014 17:21, Sandro Tosi <mo...@debian.org> wrote:
>> Huh? Thomas seemed to be doing the right thing per the DPMT standards
>> etc;
>
> if you change the python helper, you HAVE TO contact who's maintaining
> the package and have they ack the change, that's the team standard.

No, one does not within python apps/module teams. It's not the first
time when you are over-reacting to team changes in a very
aggressive/abusive manner.
Honestly, nobody is trying to purposely cause harm to debian packages.

>> if you don't want the package to be team maintained, perhaps take
>> it out of team maintenance?
>
> lecturing is not required, thanks

This is not a lecture. You clearly have "maintainer - team" balance
swayed way to the maintainer-mandated side of things, which is not
shared with anyone else in the debian apps/modules team.

I do not share your view that "Thomas Goirand is not welcomed here."
on the contrary, the Debian Project welcomes and encourages
participation by everyone. We welcome contributions from everyone as
long as they interact constructively. When packages that you declared
are maintained within the team are touched, at times (and this is not
the first time), you demand post-factum that you should have been
exclusively consulted first and you demand or threaten for all changes
to be reverted. This is not constructive interaction within python
apps/modules teams, nor wider Debian Project.

Regards,

Dimitri.