On Feb 10, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

>Cool. Thanks everyone for your help. I'm going to ask upstream if
>they'll consider moving to oauthlib then instead of python-oauth2.

Thanks for that.  I've ported a number of libraries and apps to oauthlib, and
had a chance to speak with the author at a previous conference.  Despite the
fact that the API is different enough from the ancient (and unmaintained)
oauth/oauth2 libraries, oauthlib is really quite good for client-side uses,
and usually isn't *too* difficult to port to.

Cheers,
-Barry