I just uploaded virtualenv 14.0.5+ds-1

I'm hoping that this repairs the whole pip/virtualenv stack.  It does for me
in all my local testing, and all the DEP-8 tests pass (again, locally).  Some
headers for pip apparently got lost when I merged branches, so it's entirely
possible there are still some installability/upgradability problems, though
run-piuparts (as run by sbuild) seems to be happy for me locally.

I am now going to work on removing the individual -whl packages from DPMT
packages where they're no longer needed, and I'll file bugs on any others.

Once the new virtualenv lands, please give the whole stack a good workout and
let me know or report bugs for any problems you find.  I'll be working my way
through existing BTS bugs next to see if they're still relevant.

Apologies for breaking everything.  I know how much many of us rely on these
important tools.  Trust me, I feel the pain too. ;)

Cheers,
-Barry