I like to run `sbuild --run-piuparts blah.dsc` before I upload a new package
version.  I've seen this failure on a number of packages now, but I haven't
had time to dig into it in detail.  I'm not sure if it's a problem in the
individual packages, or a bug in dh-python.  I should file a bug.  Has anybody
else seen this?

4m39.2s ERROR: FAIL: Package purging left files on system:
  /usr/share/dh-python/dhpython/__pycache__/     not owned
  /usr/share/dh-python/dhpython/build/__pycache__/       not owned

4m39.2s ERROR: FAIL: Installation and purging test.

For example, on distlib.

Cheers,
-Barry