On Wed, 02 Mar 2016, Ben Finney wrote:

> This belongs IMO in an existing “build Debian packages for Python” tool.
> As it stands, I'll need to manually add a bundle of files to every
> Python package I maintain.

> Who can recommend a way to make this a more automated part of the Debian
> Python package build workflow?

sorry if I came late to the discussion and missing the point, but
pybuild/dh-python already has some tests discovery mechanisms and runs
the tests if finds them while allowing for fine-tuning via its options.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org