On 03/03/2017 08:01 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Could you please put this on hold? It's possible that I resume my work
> on OpenStack packages (though I can't disclose anything on this yet).

Hi Thomas,

I appreciate your preferences, I really do. But the past few months have
been a pretty harsh reminder that a bus factor of one is a dangerous
place to be. OpenStack isn't the only project that depends on these
Python modules, and it's bad for Debian if maintenance drops every time
you're between jobs. You need to let go, and let us help you.
Maintaining general Python dependencies is what DPMT is here for. I
promise we will be mindful of OpenStack's needs.

Allison