Christopher Hoskin <christopher.hos...@gmail.com> writes:

> python-amqp depends on vine, but when I previously packaged vine[0], I
> only built the python3 package. Is it too soon to start dropping
> python2 packages from uploads intended for Buster?

I am hardly any authoritative source for this team, but I don't see any
problems.

Just need to be mindful of anything that depends or build depends on the
python-* on the package you are removing - if you break a large number
of packages (including cascading breakages), maybe not worth it. Just
yet anyway.

Or maybe if one of the packages is a highly popular package, might want
to exercise a bit more caution. I don't think the packages mentioned so
far count.
--
Brian May <b...@debian.org>