I've started pushing dependencies for the mu editor [1] and yotta [2]
to salsa, and would appreciate reviews/feedback on the packaging work
and sponsorship of my uploads when we're happy.

  [1] https://bugs.debian.org/901461
  [2] https://bugs.debian.org/908781

mu editor
=========

The current list of mu dependencies uploaded to salsa is:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-uflash
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-nudatus
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-guizero

A new bugfix release of mu is imminent so I am waiting a few days to
see if it drops before pushing.

yotta
=====

I am also preparing packaging for yotta, the ARM mbed build system
used for the micro:bit's MicroPython runtime (used by python-uflash
and thus indirectly by the mu editor for flashing the micro:bit).

The current list of yotta dependencies uploaded to salsa is:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-hgapi
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-project-generator-definitions
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-project-generator

I anticipate there will be another half dozen or so packages being
uploaded soon to round out the yotta dependency chain.

Many thanks,
Nick