I lost some of this thread - should we request a transition
from the release team? I was looking for the list of blockers
to dropping Python 2 and couldn't find anything except this
thread (where we're still figuring out what to do, of course)

I do want to keep in mind that Python 2 is EOL and dead
in 5 months, 15 days and 12 hours.

Much love!
  paultag

--