po 6. 7. 2020 v 21:04 odesílatel Matthias Klose <d...@debian.org> napsal:

> So what I'm proposing here is to aim to support 3.9 as early as possible
> as a
> supported Python3 version, starting with the 3.9 upstream release, and
> fixing
> stuff on the go.  Then decide in November, if we can do the defaults
> change to
> 3.9, or if we drop 3.9 again, or ship with two supported Python3 versions.

+1 for this proposal.

Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Reply via email to