On 2022-06-06 23:42:19, Ben Westover wrote:
> Here's another note:
>
> On 6/6/22 10:49 AM, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>>  * i'm really not sure I like that C binary to fetch the keyboard
>>    layout... surely there must be a more pythonic way of doing this? i
>>    guess there's another layout-xkb module that does the right thing,
>>    but it seems odd to have both there..
>
> This is apparently an issue that upstream already knows about
> (https://github.com/tobi-wan-kenobi/bumblebee-status/issues/790)
> but hasn't done anything about for a year.
> The fact that there shouldn't be a C binary here at all has just now
> been reported by me:
> https://github.com/tobi-wan-kenobi/bumblebee-status/issues/883

That's good. I wonder if we could just not do this ourselves and patch
that thing out. Then we could submit that upstream as a fix for the
above...

But that's not a blocker. I think as long as you fix the Architecture
fields, this should just work. (And it seems like you did, on salsa.)

--
Tout ce qui n’est pas donné est perdu.
                        - Proverbe indien